Indiana Truck Accident Injury Attorneys
Weighing in at sometimes more than 80,000 pounds, a collision with a semi-truck is a life-threatening and potentially devastating event.
While all car crashes and collisions can be severe, dealing with a truck accident injury claim requires immediate action. Not only is the likelihood of major injury greater when a large truck is involved in a vehicle accident with passenger vehicles, there are also complex and confusing issues related to commercial drivers.
The Indiana truck accident injury attorneys at Sevenish Law Firm, have the experience needed to take on your semi-truck accident injury case, diligently working to get you the rightful compensation you deserve. Whether you are struggling to recover lost property, lost wages, pay medical bills, struggling with pain and suffering, or dealing with other mental, physical, emotional, or financial complications as a result of someone else’s negligence during an Indiana truck crash, Sevenish Law Firm is ready to fight for you.
Call Sevenish Law Firm at (317) 342-9495 for a Free Consultation with an Indiana Truck Accident Attorney!
Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable
Many truck drivers are hard-working, honest people who understand and obey the rules of the road in order to provide their customers and clients with efficient delivery of commerical goods. Unfortunately, not all truckers and trucking companies are adamant about adhering to the state and federal regulations, as defined by federal motor carrier safety guidelines, that govern the industry.
When truckers violate traffic laws and legal regulations, the impact can be horrendous. Injuries such as spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, whiplash, back pain, or other serious injury is common, with trucking accidents in Indiana sometimes proving fatal.
Truck accident injuries can be caused by truck drivers who:
- Drive over the posted speed limit, or drive to fast for the current weather or road conditions
- Drive under the influence of alcohol, stimulants, or dangerous drugs
- Drive while tired or fatigued, or fail to take required rest periods
- Drive while distracted, such as while eating, texting, or talking on their cell phone
- Tailgate or drive to close to other vehicles
- Fail to put up indicators when stopped on the shoulder
- Fail to properly maintain or inspect their tractor-trailer
Commercial truck drivers may be independent contractors or may work directly for an organization. The structure of their employment can greatly impact the legal process and the order in which legal recourse is pursued. As for-profit businesses, you can’t trust negligent drivers, trucking companies, or insurance companies to willingly provide a fair payout for your initial insurance claim.
A dedicated, experienced truck accident injury attorney will protect your interests with trucking and insurance companies. We work hard to settle your injury claim faster, with the maximum payout possible.
At Sevenish Law Firm, you don’t pay until we win.
Our Indianapolis truck accident lawyers provide you with the same dedicated competence that we have the thousands of other auto accident victims that have trusted us to fight for them. The top-rated Indiana truck accident lawyers at Sevenish Law Firm treat you with the respect you deserve and work diligently to deliver the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in another type of motor vehicle accident, such as a car accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, bus accidents, had a loved one involved in a fatal crash, or have other personal injury accident claims, we are here for you.
What To Do When You Are In An Accident
The super lawyers of Sevenish Law Firm have handled thousands of personal injury claims including semi truck and car accidents, medical malpractice cases, wrongful death suits, motor vehicle injury cases, and more. When an accident occurs, we avidly support our clients by fighting to get the financial recourse they need to pay any medical bills, replace lost property, and support their family as they recover from this ordeal.
Your experienced Indiana personal injury lawyers, we have developed a proven process for successfully handling our accident injury claims involving large trucks. If you have been injured in a collision involving a tractor trailer or other commercial vehicles, here is what you can expect to happen:
- Seek Immediate Medical Treatment- Even if you don’t think you are injured, get a thorough checkup from a doctor immediately following any vehicle crash. Adrenaline can be high, and may mask aches and pains early on. Make sure you mention any potential symptoms during this initial consultation, and request any screenings or tests you feel may be relevant. If you fail to capture any information in your medical file, it is unlikely that we will be able to enter it in as evidence later in the case.
- Hire An Experienced Attorney- Sevenish Law Firm is a dedicated accident injury law firm, providing Free Consultations and Free Case Reviews to those seeking counsel for their personal injury claim. Our car accident lawyers aggressively pursue all possible compensation for your cumulative loss. Seek legal support from a reputable accident injury law office as soon as possible for the best chance of a favorable result for your injury case.
- Building The Case- We being a thorough investigation of your case right away. We collaborate with police officers and first responders, eyewitnesses, medical professionals, and the insurance companies and claim adjusters to ensure we have all of the facts of the case. We compile accident reports and scrutinize crime scene details, review and confirm medical records, analyze health and car insurance benefits coverage of all people and vehicles involved, and much more. Once we understand exactly what happened, we can identify the at-fault party, determine the total loss, and begin to establish a settlement demand.
- Communication- Our attorneys, paralegals, and support team are dedicated to ensuring you are comfortable with the process and that you understand the next steps at any point in time. We communicate with you by mail, in person, and over the phone to discuss your treatment, medical status, case updates, or to review settlement information for presentation to the insurance companies or defense attorney.
- Claim Settlement- After your care has been completed, we compile all of your health records, medical billing, lost wage information, and any other relevant details in order to prepare a settlement demand. This document defines what we believe a fair payout would be, based on the extent of injuries, inconvenience, and long-term consequences caused by the at-fault party, or partially at fault parties. We handle the claims negotiation process on your behalf, ensuring we are able to get you the best possible settlement agreement.
- Injury Lawsuit- It is unlikely that your case will ever see the inside of a courtroom. 98% of automobile accident injury claims are settled outside of court, and 99% of those who do make it to court, settle anyway. Most companies are unwilling to spend the time and fees associated with a lengthy litigation, so the threat of a court battle can help to encourage those companies to settle on a fair payout faster. We work to maximize your payout by reducing our fees through effective negotiation techniques and strategy.
- Post-Settlement- Once a fair settlement has been agreed to by all parties, or a lawsuit has been found in your favor, we enter the post-settlement payout period. All funds that have been awarded to you will be deposited into a trust account for 5 days prior to disbursement. Once we know your full payout amount, we can negotiate with your doctors, medical providers, and other service providers for reduced rates in order to further maximize your remaining funds. Once all fees, bills, and liens have been covered, you will receive a final check and copy of your file.
Fatal truck accidents or those resulting in severe injuries can be devastating to an individual or family. If you have lost a loved one, or suffered injury due to a crash involving a negligent truck driver or trucking company, the Indiana car accident attorneys at Sevenish Law Firm are dedicated to getting you the compensation you deserve.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Get the competent, aggressive legal counsel you deserve fighting for you! Not all attorneys in Indiana the same- you need a dedicated Indiana truck accident injury attorney who is experienced in the intricacies of personal injury law. Instead of thinking “I wish I could find the best truck accident injury attorney near me,” simply reach out to Sevenish Law Firm for professional legal support. We look forward to easing your stress during this challenging time, while diligently working to deliver the compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Sevenish Law Firm today at (317) 342-9495 your Free Consultation with a Truck Accident Injury Attorney!