Indiana Car Accident Injury Attorneys
Car accidents happen everywhere, all of the time. Injuries can range from scrapes and bruises to fatalities. If you or a loved one is injured in a car accident, it is vital that you contact a qualified car accident injury lawyer to assist you in getting the compensation you deserve!
If you are struggling to get rightful, fair compensation after a car accident for lost wages, medical treatments, pain and suffering, or are simply tired of dealing with the additional stress of dealing with insurance companies, the experienced car accident injury attorneys at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney are dedicated to fighting for you.
The auto accident attorneys at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney provide dedicated legal representation in your fight against insurance companies, individuals, or corporations who have harmed you through negligence. We are dedicated to getting the maximum payout for your personal injury and automobile accident claims.
Call the Indiana Car Accident Attorneys of Indiana Personal Injury Attorney at (317) 792-8799 for a Free Consultation!
Insurance Companies Are For-Profit
You can’t trust insurance companies to willingly offer fair compensation for your initial insurance claim.
Like all other for-profit businesses, insurance companies have the main goal of maximizing their profits. They do this by minimizing their risk and, ultimately, minimizing their payouts.
An experienced auto accident injury attorney will hold insurance companies accountable, protecting your interests. Indiana Personal Injury Attorney knows the tricks and manipulations they use to attempt to get you to accept a reduced or denied claim, and can help you identify and avoid these traps. We are committed to helping you settle your claim faster, with the maximum possible payout.
At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, you don’t pay until we win.
We provide our car accident injury clients the same dedicated legal support we have delivered for the thousands of other motor vehicle accident victims who have trusted us to fight for them. The top-rated Indiana car accident lawyers of Indiana Personal Injury Attorney make insurance companies compensate you fairly, while treating you with the respect, dignity, and compassion you deserve.
The High Cost of Self-Representation
You not only deserve your rightful compensation, you deserve time to heal in peace.
Automobile accident injuries such as back pain, whiplash, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, or other physical, mental, or emotional pain or hardship can be devastating. If you are experiencing any of these as a result of your car accident, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney will actively advocate for you. We relieve you from the worry, stress, and complications of the personal injury legal process by diligently fighting for you.
An accident crime scene analysis is a complicated process, requiring managing, analyzing, and understanding many important details. Scrutinizing differences between testimonies, researching past cases to identify patterns, verifying timelines and facts, and then turning all of that information in a defined, well-structured argument takes time, effort, and requires the insight and skill of a competent, experienced legal professional.
Self-representation doesn’t save you money or time. It will only make this already challenging time harder, and gives the at-fault party an advantage. Insurance companies, corporations, and government entities all have access to legal support. It is imperative that you partner with a skilled negotiator and experienced litigator to actively and aggressively represent your interests. The super lawyers at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney are dedicated to helping injured people get the support and representation they deserve, so they can heal in peace.
Aggressive Car Accident Injury Attorneys
Our Indiana car accident injury attorneys are aggressive, dedicated, and experienced in representing you against those who have caused you harm. With comprehensive personal injury legal counsel, we carefully examine every detail of the accident scene to determine the at-fault party, as defined by Indiana law.
Most automobile accidents are caused by negligence, either by a vehicle’s intoxicated driver, distracting passenger, road maintenance company, government entity, or other corporation or individual. If you were injured in an automobile accident that was not your fault, the experienced personal injury attorneys at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney can get you the justice you deserve.
Some common causes of car accident claims involving negligence include:
- Speeding/Reckless Driving Accidents- Speeding, aggressive driving, carelessness, and failure to obey traffic laws are one of the leading causes of vehicle accident injuries, causing multiple collisions in Indiana every single day. Indiana Personal Injury Attorney helps you file personal injury claims against the at-fault driver, the driver’s insurance company, or even an employer if they were on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- When a driver is intoxicated, from alcohol or dangerous drugs, they experience decreased reaction times, as well as reduced vehicle control, making it challenging to avoid an accident. Intoxication can also cause drivers to fall asleep, cross center lines, or make other poor driving choices. We aggressively investigate for our drunk driving victim clients, analyzing police reports, thoroughly reviewing the chain of events, and request blood/breath testing if needed to determine intoxication levels of the at-fault party. These may result in legal claims being brought against the drunk driver or possibly an establishment that over-served them.
- Distracted Driver Accidents- Texting and cell phone use have contributed to an increasing number of distracted driving accidents. In order to determine if a driver was distracted, we investigate all the evidence available, including review eyewitness testimony, their social media activity, and police findings to support our case.
- Automotive Defects- Defective vehicle parts, such as faulty airbags, defective tires, bad brakes, and flawed ignition switches have all been recalled in recent years due to potential safety risks. We can determine if your car accident was fully or partially due to faulty or malfunctioning vehicle mechanics or a defective product, and will hold the part or vehicle manufacturer responsible for providing adequate compensation.
- Dangerous Road Conditions- Poor road maintenance can also be a contributor to some more mysterious or single-car accidents. Roads that haven’t been properly maintained, or that haven’t been adequately treated for weather can cause an otherwise good driver to lose the control of their vehicle. We determine who was responsible for maintaining the road, whether it be a private maintenance company or a government entity who was negligent and bring legal action against them on your behalf.
As fierce protectors of the injured, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is excited aggressively represent you. Our experienced personal injury lawyers fight for your right to fair compensation against any entity, corporation, or individual that has intentionally or unintentionally caused you harm or injury. From hit and runs to bicycle accidents, uninsured motorist accidents, failure to yield accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more, we provide the Indiana personal injury law support needed to obtain fair compensation for your vehicle accident injuries.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
With a lifetime of dedicated service to protecting the rights of the injured, the legal team at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is dedicated to providing the competent, aggressive legal support you need to get the compensation you deserve. Not all personal injury attorneys in Indiana are created equal- it takes a dedicated, experienced car accident law firm that is willing to go the extra mile for you. If you are tired of struggling with this process on your own, thinking “I wish I could find the best car accident injury attorney near me,” your search is over.
Fierce Protectors of the Injured, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is your Indiana injury law firm, that will aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Indiana Personal Injury Attorney today at (317) 792-8799 your Free Consultation with a Car Accident Injury Attorney!