Indiana Automobile Accident Injury Attorneys
Automobile accidents are unfortunately very common in Indiana, and can result in lost property, injury, or even death.
Many automobile accidents and car crashes are the result of negligence, typically due to a distracted or intoxicated driver. However, there are many factors that can contribute to an automobile collision, and parties beyond the driver of the other vehicle may be at fault. Injuries can result from faulty mechanics or bad road conditions, causing the at-fault party to be a corporation or even a government entity.
Regardless of whether an individual or an organization is at fault for your accident injuries, we aggressively fight to obtain your rightful compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, and any other resulting expenses.
Sevenish Law Firm is your dedicated Indiana automobile accident injury lawyers, providing experienced, aggressive legal representation.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Sevenish Law Firm at (317) 342-9495 for a Free Consultation with an Auto Accident Attorney!
Don’t Trust the Insurance Companies for Fair Payouts
Don’t trust the insurance companies to willingly provide a fair payout for your initial insurance claim.
Insurance companies are for-profit businesses, with the goal of maximizing profits by minimizing risk and payouts. Without a dedicated, experienced accident injury attorney protecting your interests, insurance companies will do everything they can to get out of paying, or paying the least possible amount. This simply isn’t right, or fair, and that is why we are dedicated to ensuring you get competent, experienced representation that is ready to go the extra mile for you. We help settle your claim faster, and with the maximum payout possible.
At Sevenish Law Firm, you don’t pay until we win.
We will provide the same dedicated competence we have delivered for the thousands of other auto accident victims who have trusted us to fight the insurance companies for them. The top-rated Indiana car accident lawyers at Sevenish Law Firm know how to make the insurance companies treat you with the respect you deserve, and provide you with the compensation you deserve.
The Pitfalls of Self-Representation
You not only deserve fair & rightful compensation, you deserve the right and time to heal in peace.
Whether you are suffering with automobile accident injuries such as whiplash, back pain, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, or are experiencing other physical, mental, or emotional pain or hardship due to your car accident, Sevenish Law Firm is experienced in actively representing you. We release you from the stress, complications, and worry of the legal process by diligently fighting on your behalf.
Managing the details of an accident crime scene is a complicated process, requiring time injury victims simply can’t spare. Carefully analyzing, understanding, noting important details, scrutinizing differences between testimonies, researching past cases to identify patterns, verifying timelines and facts, and then turning all of that information in a defined, well-structured argument takes time, effort, and requires the insight and skill of a competent, experienced legal professional.
Self-representation doesn’t save time or money. It only makes things harder, leaving you ill-prepared for the struggle ahead, and giving the at-fault party the upper hand. We provide dedicated, individual attention to all the car accident victims and clients we represent. As skilled negotiators, we are often able to reach an agreeable resolution through settlement. Our auto accident trial lawyers aren’t afraid to fight in the courtroom, either, and will utilize their vast legal experience to aggressively litigate for you.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our Indiana motor vehicle injury attorneys are dedicated, experienced, and aggressive in representing your best interests. Providing comprehensive legal counsel, we examine every detail of the accident to determine who is at-fault, as defined by Indiana law.
Most car accidents involve some level of negligence, either by a driver, passenger, road maintenance company, government entity, or other individual or corporation. If your accident was due to no fault of your own, Sevenish Law Firm can help you get the justice you deserve. Common causes of vehicle accidents that often involve someone elses negligence include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- Aggressive driving, carelessness, speeding, and failure to obey the law of the road are a leading cause of car accidents, causing multiple collisions across Indiana every single day. We assist with filing injury claims against the at-fault driver, insurance company, or even an employer if the driver was on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- When a driver is impaired, either from alcohol or dangerous drugs, they have decreased reaction times and reduced vehicle control. This can result in aggressive driving, crossing center lines, or falling asleep behind the wheel. We analyze police reports, review the chain of events, and request testing if needed to determine intoxication levels. These findings may result in legal claims against the drunk driver or an establishment that over-served the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- There has been a rapid increase in accidents resulting from drivers texting or talking on cell phones. There are many indicators that a driver was distracted when causing a car accident. We review eyewitness testimony, physical evidence, social media activity, and police findings to determine if distraction contributed to the accident or your injury.
- Automotive Defects- Faulty airbags, poorly-made tires, defective brakes, or flawed ignition switches are examples of some of the defective products automakers have been had to recall due to potential safety risks in recent years. We help determine if your accident was in part or fully due to faulty vehicle mechanics, and will hold the manufacturer responsible for providing compensation.
- Poor Road Conditions- It can sometimes seem as if no other factors contributed to a car accident, however, unmaintained roads may have played the role of the villain. Uneven grades, slippery hills, and potholes can all cause a driver to lose control, resulting in accident, injury, or even death. We thoroughly analyze the accident scene to determine if there were hazardous road present, and who was ultimately responsible for allowing the breakdown to occur. This may lead to legal action against road maintenance contractors or even government entities.
Sevenish Law Firm isn’t afraid to aggressively represent you. We will protect your rights against any entity or individual that may have intentionally or unintentionally caused you injury or harm. From uninsured accidents to bicycle accidents, hit and runs, failure to yield accidents, and more, we provide the personal injury law support you need for a favorable resolution and fair compensation for your accident injuries.
Our Automobile Injury Claims Process
The super lawyers at Sevenish Law Firm handle thousands of personal injury, car accident, medical malpractice, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury cases and other personal injury matters. We support our clients by fighting to get the compensation they need to pay their medical bills, replace lost property, support their family, and to recover from this ordeal.
As dedicated, experienced Indiana personal injury lawyers, we have a defined process for successfully handling our motor vehicle accident injury claims. When you work with Sevenish Law Firm, here is what you can expect:
- Seek Medical Treatment- First, any injured victims should seek medical attention immediately following any automobile collision. Tell your doctor about any symptoms, aches, pains or complaints you have, no matter how minor they may seem. If something is missed during this evaluation, it may not be eligible for consideration later in the process.
- Hire An Attorney- Sevenish Law Firm provides Free Consultations to car accident victims and Free Case Reviews for those seeking counsel. We are dedicated to aggressively pursuing all compensation you are due from your cumulative loss. It is crucial that you seek legal support and assistance from a reputable accident injury law office for the best chance of a favorable result.
- Building The Case- We thoroughly investigate your case right away. We contact insurance companies and claims adjusters, gather accident reports and crime scene details, confirm medical details and records, interview relevant parties, analyze car and health insurance benefits coverage, and much more. We then determine who was the at-fault party and use our research to define fair compensation.
- Communication- We keep you informed during every step of the process, beginning with a full explanation of how we work together during your Free Consultation. We make sure you understand what steps you can take to improve your chances of success, and will send correspondence by mail detailing the next steps along the way. We also have monthly reviews together to discuss your treatment, medical status, and to deliver case updates.
- Settlement- Once you have been released from care by your primary physician, we will compile your medical billing, health records, lost wage information, and any other pertinent details to prepare a settlement demand. Together, we will discuss the demand package, prior to presenting it to the claims adjuster or defense attorney in charge of your case. We also handle all aspects of the settlement negotiation, until we are able to reach an agreeable settlement, or find that no agreement can be made.
- Injury Lawsuit- Only 2% of all injury claims find their way to court, and 99% of those settle outside of court before a ruling has been made. The time and expense of an ongoing legal battle is undesirable for all parties involved, and the threat of litigation can often be the catalyst an insurance company needs to make a suitable offer. If your case goes before a judge, our litigators are prepared to fight for you aggressively. However, we do everything in our power to maximize your payout by minimizing unnecessary court time through effective negotiation.
- Post-Settlement- Once a settlement is in agreement, or a lawsuit found in your favor, we enter post-settlement. The funds from your payout will be directly deposited for 5 business days into a trust account for disbursement. Once all expenses, bills, fees, and liens have been paid at our reduced, negotiated rates, you will receive your final settlement check of all remaining funds, as well as a copy of your file for your records.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, semi truck accident, bus accident, or other vehicle accident injury, the Indiana car accident attorneys at Sevenish Law Firm will get you the compensation you deserve.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Don’t suffer through another day without competent, aggressive legal counsel fighting for you! Not all attorneys in Indiana are created equal- you need a dedicated, experienced automobile accident injury attorney that understands the intricacies of personal injury law. If you are tired of struggling and suffering on your own, thinking “I wish I could find the best automobile accident injury attorney near me,” then look no further.
Sevenish Law Firm is your Indiana personal injury law firm, ready to aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Sevenish Law Firm today at (317) 342-9495 your Free Consultation with an Automobile Accident Injury Attorney!