Muncie Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorneys
Get your life back with aggressive legal counsel, fighting the insurance companies for the compensation you deserve!
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by someone else, and are struggling to get rightful, fair compensation for medical treatments, pain and suffering, lost wages, or are tired of dealing with the headache of paperwork, the experienced legal team at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is ready to fight for you.
If you have been the victim of a distracted driving accident, car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or other automobile accident resulting in injury requiring medical treatment, or if the accident resulted in the death of a loved one, don’t trust the insurance companies to give a fair payout without a dedicated, experienced car accident injury attorney on your side.
Insurance companies are real businesses, with the goal of maximizing profits. They don’t get rich by paying out for injury claims. At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, you don’t pay unless we win. We provide you with the same dedicated competence we have provided the thousands of other accident victims who have trusted us to fight for them.
The auto accident attorneys at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney provide legal representation against insurance companies, individuals, and corporations to ensure you are getting the maximum payout for your personal injury and automobile accident claims.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Indiana Personal Injury Attorney at (317) 792-8799 for a Free Consultation!
The Voice of the Victim
You not only deserve rightful compensation, you deserve the right and time to heal in peace.
Whether you are suffering with injuries such as whiplash, back pain, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, or are experiencing other physical, mental, or emotional hardship related to your vehicle accident, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is experienced in making sure your voice is heard. We free you from the stress and worry of the legal process, diligently fighting on your behalf.
Managing the details of a crime scene is a complicated process, requiring time injury victims simply don’t have. Analyzing, understanding, noting important details and differences between testimonies, researching past cases for patterns, verifying timelines and facts, and then presenting all of that information in a well-structured and defined argument not only takes time and effort, it requires the insight and skill of an experienced legal professional.
Self-representation doesn’t save you time or money. It simply makes you ill-prepared for the struggle ahead, and leaves the at-fault party with the upper hand. Regardless of the complexity of your injury case, we provide the same dedicated, individual attention to every single client we represent. We are skilled negotiators and are often able to find an agreeable resolution through mediation or settlement. Our trial lawyers aren’t afraid to take the fight into the courtroom, either, to utilize their legal experience to aggressively litigate on your behalf.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our Muncie motor vehicle injury lawyers are dedicated and experienced in personal injury legal matters. We provide comprehensive legal counsel, examining every detail to determine who should be held responsible, as defined by Muncie law.
Most accidents involve some level of negligence. If your accident was not due to a fault of your own, then we can help you get justice. Common accident types that frequently involve someone elses negligence include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- Aggressive driving, speeding, carelessness, and failure to obey the laws of the road cause accidents every single day. We assist with filing claims against the at-fault driver, their insurance company, or even their employer if they were on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- When a driver is impaired from alcohol or dangerous drugs, they often have decreased reaction times and reduced vehicular control. This may result in aggressive driving behavior, crossing center lines, or even falling asleep at the wheel. We thoroughly analyze police reports and the chain of events, and request further testing if needed to determine breath or blood intoxication levels. These findings could result in legal cases against the driver, or an establishment that may have potentially over-served the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- Accidents resulting from drivers texting or talking on cell phones are rapidly rising. There are many indicators that signal a driver may have been distracted when causing an accident, and we scour eyewitness testimony, evidence, social media activity, and police reports to determine if a distracted driver caused your accident or injury.
- Automotive Defects- Faulty airbags, defective brakes, poorly-made tires, or flawed ignition switches are only a few of the defective components automakers have been gaining attention for in recent years. There are dozens of automotive part recalls every year due to potential safety risks. We can determine if your accident was due to faulty mechanics, and will fight to hold the manufacturer responsible.
- Poor Road Conditions- Sometimes, it can seem as if no one else was involved in a car accident, however, the road conditions themselves may have played the role of the villain. Slippery hills, uneven grades, and potholes can cause a driver to lose control of their vehicle. We analyze the scene of the accident to determine if hazardous road conditions existed, and who was responsible for ensuring the road was properly maintained. This may lead to legal action against government entities or contractors.
At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, we aren’t afraid to aggressively represent you against any individual or entity that may have intentionally or unintentionally caused you harm. From uninsured accidents to hit and runs, failure to yield accidents, bicycle accidents, and more, we are dedicated to providing the personal injury law resources and support you need to get a favorable resolution.
What To Do When You Are Injured
At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, our super lawyers have handled thousands of personal injury accident, wrongful death, medical malpractice, motor vehicle injury cases and other personal injury matters, supporting our clients in getting the compensation they need to pay their medical bills, support their family, replace lost property, and aid in the healing process however we can.
As dedicated Muncie personal injury lawyers, we have a tried and true process for successfully handling our motor vehicle accident claims.
- Seek Medical Treatment- Any injured victims should immediately seek medical attention following any collision. Be extremely detailed regarding any symptoms, aches, or complaints you have, no matter how embarrassing or minor they may seem at the time. If something is not entered into the medical record at this time, it may not be able to be considered later in the process.
- Hire An Attorney- Indiana Personal Injury Attorney provides Free Consultations and Free Case Reviews, and is dedicated to aggressively pursuing all possible compensation you are due from your losses. It is vital that you seek legal support from a reputable law office to ensure a favorable result.
- Building The Case- We investigate your case immediately by contacting insurance companies, claims adjusters, gathering accident reports, crime scene details, confirming medical details and records, interviewing relevant parties, analyzing health insurance and benefits coverage, and much more, to determine who was at fault, and what is a reasonable compensation expectation.
- Communication- We ensure you know exactly where we are and what is happening through every step of the process, starting with a full explanation of how we work during your Free Consultation. We will help you understand what you can do to improve your chances of success, including correspondence along the way detailing next steps. We provide monthly reviews to discuss your treatment status and to deliver case updates.
- Settlement- Once your primary physician has released you from care, we compile all of your medical billing, records, lost wage information, and other details to prepare a settlement demand, which will discuss with you before presenting the demand package to the claims adjuster or defense attorney. We then handle the negotiation, until we can present a final offer for you to accept or reject, following a detailed analysis and discussion with your injury lawyer.
- Injury Lawsuit- If a final settlement is unable to be agreed upon, then we will assist with litigating in the courtroom. 98% of all cases are able to be settled without appearing in court, as the fees for legal battles can quickly skyrocket, and the process can often take months or even years. In 99% of cases where the fight has moved to the courts, an amicable settlement is found rather than a court ruling being made. We do everything we can to maximize your payout by minimizing court time through effective negotiation.
- Post Settlement- Once the settlement has been made, or lawsuit found in your favor, we will enter post-settlement, where the funds from your payout will be deposited for 5 business days into a trust account prior to disbursement. Once all bills and liens have been negotiated to reduce fees, you will receive a final settlement check with all remaining funds and copy of your file for your records.
If you have been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, bus accident, semi truck accident, or have suffered injury due to the negligence of another, the Muncie car accident attorneys at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney will get to work for you immediately.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Don’t suffer another day without competent, aggressive legal counsel fighting for you! Not all attorneys in Muncie are created equal- you need a dedicated, experienced personal injury attorney who understands the intricacies of motor vehicle accident law. If you are tired of struggling and suffering on your own, thinking “I wish I could find the best personal injury attorney near me,” then look no further.
Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is your Muncie motor vehicle accident law firm, ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Indiana Personal Injury Attorney today at (317) 792-8799 your Free Consultation with a Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorney!