Indiana Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been the victim of an accident or injury due to the negligence of someone else, take control of your future with an aggressive personal injury attorney at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney.
As fierce protectors of the injured, our experienced Indiana personal injury lawyers have dedicated their lives to serving clients throughout Indiana who have been mistreated, wronged, or harmed by others through no fault of their own.
Our focus is on getting you the maximum payout for your injury claims.
Whether at the negotiation table or in the courtroom, we are dedicated to doing what must be done to get the best possible results for your injury case.
With over 30 years helping people as a personal injury law firm, our record of success and client testimonials prove that Indiana Personal Injury Attorney has the experience, connections, and processes in place to not only get you maximum compensation for your legal issue, we can do it faster, and with only minor input required from you, making the process as easy and painless as possible.
There is no fee until we win your case.
A serious auto accident injury is an overwhelming experience that turns your life upside down. Accident victims may face physical ramifications, financial hardship, and conflicts with insurance companies as they face recovery, all of which distracts injured people from the time they need to heal. You shouldn’t have to fight with the insurance companies while you are at your most vulnerable. Let us take care of you.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Indiana Personal Injury Attorney at (317) 342-9495 for a Free Consultation!
Complete Personal Injury Law Firm
If you have suffered an injury, or have lost a loved one due to negligence, actions, or failure to act of another person, business, or entity, you have a right to pursue fair compensation for your losses, including personal property loss, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. A legal claim, known as a personal injury lawsuit, can be filed to help you get your rightful compensation.
Indiana Personal Injury Attorney focuses exclusively on this area of the law, providing legal representation and personal attention to accident victims and their families with recovering the costs associated with serious or catastrophic injuries, such as:
- Brain Injury- We are active members of the National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association and we understand the financial, physical, mental, and emotional impact these injuries have on the lives of victims and their family. Brain injury victims often require an overwhelming amount of medical treatment and care, as well as suffering lost earnings and medical costs rising to over tens of thousands of dollars in fees.
- Burn Injury- The effect of a burn injury on a victim often goes far beneath the surface of the skin. Burns may cause permanent disfigurement or disability, can prevent a person from earning a reasonable living, and can lead to anxiety, depression, and other emotional scars.
- Premises Injury- It is the responsibility of a property owner to ensure that you are safe while on that property. If injury occurs while on property occupied or owned by someone else, such as slip and fall accident, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, public property accidents, falling objects, injuries due to inadequate security, or other injuries caused by negligence, you have the right to pursue legal recourse through a personal injury lawsuit for premises liability.
- Spinal Cord Injury- Spinal cord injury due to slip and fall, car accident, or negligence by another party, can result in painful, longterm suffering. Herniated discs, damaged nerves, and permanent paralysis not only lead to overwhelming medical expenses, they can greatly contribute to pain, suffering, and lost work time. We help you get the compensation you need to support your long-term health.
- Workers’ Compensation- If you have been injured on the job, you should be covered by your employer’s worker’s compensation plan. However, employers are often hesitant to cover the extended costs associated with your care. Our experienced personal injury attorneys ensure you are getting all the compensation you deserve for your lost time, wages, medical bills, and emotional suffering.
- Construction Accidents, Product Liability, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, & More
As your complete Indiana personal injury law firm, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is dedicated to supporting you during this challenging, stressful time. Have questions about long-term disability, short-term disability, and your social security disability benefits, and how they may be impacted by your injury? We can answer all these questions and more.
If you are looking for a dedicated, compassionate, aggressive partner to support you in getting your rightful compensation, we are excited to support you.
Dedicated Automobile Accident Attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents can be devastating, both emotionally, mentally, physically, and financially. At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, our car accident injury attorneys are dedicated to taking the actions required to best protect our client’s interests. While insurance companies are focused on growing their bottom lines, the personal injury legal team at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney serves you and you alone. If our dedicated professionals can help you or a loved one who has been hurt in a car accident, truck accident or semi truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, bus accident, or other vehicle accident resulting in serious injury or death of loved one, we will do whatever we can to make this hard time easier.
Most automobile accident injuries are the result of negligence, either by a driver, passenger, government entity, road maintenance company, or other individual or business. If your accident was not your fault, the experienced personal injury law firm of Indiana Personal Injury Attorney helps you get the justice you rightfully deserve.
Common causes of vehicle accidents involving someone else’s negligence include reckless driving accidents, drunk driving accidents, distracted driving accidents, uninsured motorist accidents, hit and runs, failure to yield, automotive defects, or poor road conditions. There may be several parties responsible, from the other driver to passengers, government entities, or private corporations who contributed to the accident and subsequent injury.
We aren’t afraid to fight insurance companies, individuals, businesses, or even government bodies to get you your rightful compensation. At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, you are our only priority.
What To Do If You Are Injured
An accident leading to injury can be very confusing. No one expects to be hurt while simply going about their normal life, but in an instant, everything can change. So when an accident occurs, what do you do?
The super lawyers at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney have handled thousands of personal injury, medical malpractice, car accident, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury, and other personal injury cases. We provide dedicated support to our clients, fighting to get the compensation needed to pay their medical bills, to replace lost property, support their family, and to recover emotionally, physically, and financially from this ordeal.
As experienced Indiana personal injury lawyers, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney has a defined, proven process for successfully handling vehicle accident injury claims:
- Seek Medical Treatment- First, all parties should seek immediate medical attention following an automobile collision. Adrenaline may be high immediately following the accident, which can make it challenging to tell if you are injured or not. Make sure you describe any symptoms, aches, pains, or complaints you have to your doctor, no matter how minor they may seem. Don’t be afraid to request testing or exams, if you feel that it may be necessary. It is vital that you capture as much information as possible in your medical file. If something is missed during the initial medical evaluation, it can be very challenging to have it considered during the legal recovery process.
- Hire A Skilled Attorney- The experienced personal injury attorneys at Indiana Personal Injury Attorney provide Free Consultations to accident victims, as well as Free Case Reviews to those seeking counsel for their personal injury case. We aggressively pursue all possible compensation you may be due resulting from the cumulative loss, including lost wages, medical fees, and more. Legal support from a reputable Indiana accident injury law office is crucial if you want the best chance of obtaining a favorable result.
- Building The Case- We begin a thorough investigation of your case immediately. We work with the insurance companies, their claims adjusters, police, medical professionals, and witnesses to gather accident reports, review crime scene details, confirm medical records and treatment details, analyze car insurance and health insurance benefits coverage, and much more. We analyze this information to determine the at-fault party, as well as to determine a fair compensation proposal.
- Communication- We want you to know exactly what is happening through every step of the personal injury legal process. We provide details on how we work together starting with our Free Consultation, provide tips for improving your chances of success by mail along the way, and have one-on-one conversations with you to discuss your treatment, case status, and settlement options.
- Settlement- Once your primary physician has released you from your care with long-term instructions, we will compile a complete compensation proposal, detailing your medical billing, health records, lost wages, and any other pertinent details, called a settlement demand. Together, we review the demand package to ensure we have fully accounted for all losses. Once we have agreed that the settlement demand is fair, our legal team will present our demand to the claims adjuster or defense attorney handling your case for negotiation.
- Injury Lawsuit- While 98% of all insurance claims are able to be settled out of court, we aren’t afraid to take your case to the courtroom to fight for your right to compensation. We know that insurance companies, businesses, and individuals are not interested in the time and expense involved in a long-term legal battle, and simply threatening litigation can be the only push an adjuster needs to reach a settlement. We want to maximize your payout by minimizing costs wherever possible, however, we are dedicated to fighting aggressively through any legal channels necessary on your behalf.
- Post-Settlement- Once a settlement has been reached, or the lawsuit found in your favor, funds will be paid for disbursement, as defined in the legal settlement agreement. Typically, funds will be paid directly into a trust account to be held for 5 days prior to disbursement. Your settlement funds will then be used to pay any doctor bills, fees, or liens that may have resulted from your injury and subsequent treatment or other loss. We help maximize your payout be negotiating reduced rates for your fees and expenses, allowing you to get a higher final settlement check with your remaining funds.
Struggling with injury or loss due to the negligence of someone else is a frustrating ordeal, to say the least. At Indiana Personal Injury Attorney, we take care of your financial recovery so you can focus on your physical, mental, and emotional recovery. We are dedicated to protecting you.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
Don’t suffer through another day with competent, aggressive legal counsel fighting for you! All attorneys in Indiana aren’t created equal. If you are looking for the “best personal injury attorney near me” and want to work with a dedicated, experienced team of legal professionals who understand the intricacies of personal injury law, look no further.
As fierce protectors of the injured, Indiana Personal Injury Attorney is your dedicated, passionate Indiana personal injury law firm. We can’t wait to relieve the stress of a personal injury case, while aggressively fighting to get you your rightful compensation.
Call Indiana Personal Injury Attorney today at (317) 342-9495 your Free Consultation with a Personal Injury Attorney!